Friday 28 August 2015

Something you love...

Tell me something you love. That you lust for. That makes you feel all giddy on the inside. It's a nice feeling , right? But what if you can't have it? Then you start to feel a bit sick and you can feel your heart drop. You want to go somewhere else and cry.

That's what it's like when I find out I can't travel.
What I want most in my life is to travel.
I want to take photos of the places I go and the people I meet.
Im sick of waking up in the same place , seeing the same stuff and wondering 'Is this really what I want to do with my life? Is this my purpose in life? When will my life begin?'

My parents always say we dont have enough money, or theres too many problems abroad, or I have to focus with my education. To be honest , I've learnt more from when I've been abroad than in school. You learn about cultures, people, money,travel, ect. More than a school could ever teach.

Anoughter thing I love is reciving letters. I love that!!! It's much more special than a text that can easily be deleted. A letter makes you feel special . Like the person who wrote it , took time out of there lives for you! Just for you! To take intrest in the things you do.

Can you relate to any of this? Tell me below!!!

Love ya,
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment