Sunday 8 February 2015

Facts about me (:

Heya!
I said a few weeks ago I was gonna do 15 facts about me! So here goes ...

1:I'm half Belgian half English
2:I tried committing suicide twice
3: My favorite sound is the sound guinea pigs make :3
4: My favorite singers are Selena Gomez, Becky G and Kety Perry. I've seen Selena and Katy live.
5: I would rather hear my crushes voice than listen to my favorite song
6: I have social anxiety
7:My favorite book it Th1r3en Reasons Why.
8: Im obsessed with Hetalia!!!
9: I love horror movies and scaring myself
10:I want to travel the world
11: I've lived in France for a few months
12:There's this boy and he kinda has my heart...
13: My favorite number
14: I am a red head
15: I need something interesting...hmm...Ummmm its not very interesting and I bet your falling asleep now ahaha but I can rap.


Sorry , i'm kinda boring!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment