Sunday 17 May 2015

How To : Exfoliate Your Lips!

Hey!
If you're like me - you can't live without lipstick! I apply it almost everyday and whilst im at  school during the day. This causes my lips to dry out and cause dead skin. Ew!!! I was desperate for answers on how to stop this , until someone recommended exfoliating your lips. I can't stop doing this now - It's saved my life!! (Well sorta! :3 ) 

What you need:
~Honey (if you have any)
~Sugar
~Tooth Brush , Spoon or fingers ( Make sure you wash them!)

1) Put some honey on your spoon , brush or fingers .
2) Put some sugar on that.
3) Kiss it - so when you take it away its on your lips.
4) Rub them together until it tingles.
5) Wipe it off!!!

It's fantastic! And makes your lips feel fuller , smoother and darker in color :3

Tip!!!
Drink water daily to keep them hydrated! Try not to use lip-balm or lick your lips much!

No comments:

Post a Comment